Actually the onset of COVID-19 forced all sections of the society to rethink the way they operated.
Nearly all educational institutions adopted online learning and online teaching by setting
aside the traditional ways of teaching. It also prompted educators to come up with novel
solutions to the challenges they faced. Here are some innovative ways that proved to engage
● Setting up an ethical teaching and learning process through well-planned and
well-managed virtual sessions
● Encouraging self-learning by conducting virtual class discussions
● Learning the easy management of online platforms and all the features they
provided to keep children fascinated
● Understanding the importance of diagnostic assessments
● Promoting collaborative learning
Apart from these five popular ways, there are several other ways that teachers can consider
to create an interactive and engaging learning atmosphere.