Mohammad here. I am researching a bit now a days about this topic. I have some points to tell you. Hope they might help you😌
Convincing people is not the easiest job, especially when hundreds of other online courses
are available with just a click. If you’re looking for proven strategies that are most likely to
convince people to buy your online course, here they are:
● Treat your online course like any other digital product.
● Advertise your online course on social media handles.
● Start a podcast or feature in one to create hype about your upcoming course.
● Run a weekly webinar to attract students.
● Promote your course through ads.
● Guest posting is a great measure.
● Before realising the actual course, release a mini teaser to create awareness.
● Offer 10% or 20% discounts in the first round to attract students.